Monday, August 18, 2008

Jars of Clay - Silence

This song by Jars of Clay had a resounding effect on my view of thinking and understanding God's presence in my life as I went through the ordeal of life and death in the massive stroke that hit me on July 5, 2008. I now have more questions than answers, and they are not about doubter but are about who this wonderful God is how placed some many faithful friends besides me. I want to especially gave my friend Mike DeLong a great thank you, who was by my side the whole time, being an object lesson on what a Christian friend is about to the doctors how comment about that later.

I could write volumes on who the Lords brought to mine side, especially Pastor Jason and his wife Amy who responded to my called for helps, and the faithful body of believers at FAC in Gemerntown, and all who prayed for me... the Lord hears prayers, as He took all fear form me through the whole ordeal and gave me His peace.

I now have more questions about the wonderful Lord I serve... Yes, I have a question.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ralph,

It is so good to hear about your recovery and the amazing journey God has taken you on in the past couple of months. We have been away for the past month or so, but you have been on our hearts and minds and prayers.

I know there's still some things that aren't quite back for you, but praise be to God for what He has done in your life!

Love in Jesus' Grip,
Randy (for the Schmors)

Ralph said...

Thank you Randy, without the Lord something like this could be devastating, but the same as with John, I had His peace. I hope to be back to work at the end of September... writing and speech are progressing, but not fast enough for me :)... patience is a hard trait to master.